FS: MFW Vario 30mm drop footpegs

wlaroche

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a set of MFW Vario rider footpegs. They are a 30mm drop and have quite a bit of adjustment.

From the invoice from Twisted Throttle it states that the mounts can work on FZ6, FZ6R, 09-11, FZ1, 01-11, YZF600R, R6, 99-02, FJR1300, MT-01. I mounted these on a '05 for about 40 miles when I realized they would not work out for me.

There is a little wear on one of the rubber part of the peg. Look at the photos.

New I paid $170, selling them for $135 OBO

pegs.jpg

pegwear.jpg

Old Fart

Reaction score
Visit site
THE 50MM PEGS WILL NOT WORK. YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF A CHANGE IN YOUR SHIFT LINKAGE TO WORK WITH THAT MUCH DROP. i HAVE THE 30MM AND THAT JUST MAKES IT. THEY ARE AT THE LOWEST SETTING. MY BIKE IS AN 07 I SEE YOURS IS AN EARLY BIKE. JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH CHANGEABILTY IN YOUR SHIFT LINKAGE. BRAKE SIDE IS NO PROBLEM.

Last edited:

njbill

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback. I was unsure if the 50mm would work in a vertical position. Plan B was to increment them somewhere between 90 and 180 degrees.

THE 50MM PEGS WILL NOT WORK. YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF A CHANGE IN YOUR SHIFT LINKAGE TO WORK WITH THAT MUCH DROP. i HAVE THE 30MM AND THAT JUST MAKES IT. THEY ARE AT THE LOWEST SETTING. MY BIKE IS AN 07 I SEE YOURS IS AN EARLY BIKE. JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH CHANGEABILTY IN YOUR SHIFT LINKAGE. BRAKE SIDE IS NO PROBLEM.