FS: Icon Anthem Riding Jeans

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
For sale. Icon Anthem Riding jeans. Worn for 1 season, great condition. Size is 42 but they run small so they fit like a size 40. Brand new these jeans will go for $100+ asking for $50/obo. I love them but they just dont fit anymore. Buyer pays shipping. PM me if interested. US and Canada only please.

Much more than just a reinforced jean, the Anthem pant could be more aptly described as an engineered denim riding pant. Built on the Icon loose fit pattern, these pants posses a multitude of riding specific features. Internal reinforcement in the knee & hip area help combat those nasty apshalt raspberries. Additionally, the segmented knees articulate for maximum freedom of movement. Finally, the rear pockets are cut oversized to securely hold your wallet while providing a confidence-inspiring double layer of denim in the seat. Anthem pants - the best thing for your legs this side of leather.

Abrasion resistant 14oz denim Aramid reinforced hip and knee areas Articulated knees for greater mobility Large capacity pockets for storage Comfortable loose fit

2006_Icon_Anthem_Pant.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

Also pic of me wearing them can be seen in my user profile.