FS: Gloves Dainese Hell Racers and Five RFX1s

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
FS: Five RFX1s

Up for sale are some Dainese Hellracer gauntlet gloves and some Five RFX1 gauntlet gloves. These gloves retail for $139.99 and $159.99, respectively.

Dainese is a top name in motorcycle apparel as many of you know... for those who don't ask and you'll get an earful. BNIB
***SOLD***

Also for sale are these Five RFX1 gauntlets. They're relatively new to me, but from what i can see is a double cuff latch system for the gauntlets, thermo injected plastic knuckle covers with built in vents for air, 4th and 5th fingers sewn together to prevent hurting your pinky too badly, carbon fiber bumper on the bottom outside of the palm (a nice feature often overlooked). These are BNWT

asking $70+shipping obo

***all items located in central, nj*** PM for shipping quotes

Last edited:

thatguyx

Reaction score
Visit site
sorry been MIA the last couple months. Hand is at 95%. I can clutch and do almost everything i usually could. Just a little stiffness left over. Otherwise, i've been dealing with school and what not. Medical bills are almost taken care of. My insurance company settled for $10 less than what i owed. So I ended up paying $10 more one the bike. Then today I got a check from the insurance company since I ended my policy. Yay, $213 refund to pay for Christmas stuff.
als
I'm in the market right now for a bike. But with no money and finals around the corner, I can't do much. I did get an offer from a customer that was willing to sell me his clean titled, tracked out 05 636 for 4500. It also has an Ohlins shock, but needs a left hand switch, headlight, and kickstand.

Trying to see if I can get a personal load in the meantime to pick up that bike. Dont want to get a vehicle loan on a trackbike that wont be on teh street for atleast a few months. I would love to be back on two wheels... soon, hopefully soon.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool ... good to hear that .. get the school stuff taken care of and get a bike starting next year ... why 636 .. get a CBR600RR .. great midrange power and the best distribution of power overall you can get unlike peaky engines made by the other big 3