FS: FZ6 OEM Banana Seat, great for spencer mod!!!

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought and used this seat while my seat was sent out to get a spencer mod. Great condition, packed and ready to be shipped. For replacement, for temporary, for custom chopping up, what ever you would like :thumbup:

$80 shipped OBO paid through paypal :rockon:

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Im not sure, the guy i bought it from had an 05 so im assuming an 05 but i never asked. Mine was an 05 model.

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
Its an S1 pan (04-06). i have two stock seats (dude sold me one for $25 couldnt say no)
one is from my 09 and the other was from an 06. the S2 pan has cross bracing and is a tad firmer. i still need to send one off to have spencer work his magic.

Got mine lowered and more comfy and loved it. Spencer can modify it for your riding style too (up on the tank vs back in the seat) but it did take awhile. So i used the other seat and didnt stop riding while i was waiting for it :)

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Got mine lowered and more comfy and loved it. Spencer can modify it for your riding style too (up on the tank vs back in the seat) but it did take awhile. So i used the other seat and didnt stop riding while i was waiting for it :)

yeah ive contacted him and told him what i wanted, ive just not had the time to get it done yet. especially since i had my shoulder operated on this past summer. it just didnt make sense for me to do it yet. i still dont know which pan i want to send either....