FS: CBR 1100XX Clip ons, Perfect Condition!

malicious439

The Technician
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I was planning on going naked but I couldn't get the headlight I wanted so these are up for sale. I just want to get what I paid for them so $90 or $45 each guaranteed sales on both bars.

They are from a 98 and in perfect condition no digs, dents or any blemishes! It was hard for me to tell that they were used!

$90 +Shipping! They are in the box and ready to ship out ASAP:BLAA:

ctbandit

Fazer, don't even know er
Reaction score
Visit site
The consensus was that they'll work with the fairings, but you'll hit your hand on the tank unless you fab your own stops.

Wish I had the money right this second.

Do you have to drop the triple tree and raise up the forks or do these fit under the triple?

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
These and the convertibars are the only ones that fit under the tree with the fairings in place. It won't go to full stop, and its a little tight at a full turn anyway, but how often to you use the full stop? When you're moving the bike into a parking spot or something really, right?

I'm trying to find the post they were talking about it in. I'm going to do this at some point. That's why I know.

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
These and the convertibars are the only ones that fit under the tree with the fairings in place. It won't go to full stop, and its a little tight at a full turn anyway, but how often to you use the full stop? When you're moving the bike into a parking spot or something really, right?

I'm trying to find the post they were talking about it in. I'm going to do this at some point. That's why I know.

It's a bit off topic, an I am not looking to buy (will order stock
Fz1 bars from states) but what do you do with your stock bar clamps when you throw on such a set of clip ons? Do they just sit there, looking silly? I would love the control and sportiness that comes with a set of clip ons, but it would drive me crazy looking at the clamps every day. I'd have to clamp a short length of blacked bar with a gps or iPhone or some such mount on it to make it look purposeful.

DownrangeFuture

Electronic Repair Genius
Reaction score
Visit site
It's a bit off topic, an I am not looking to buy (will order stock
Fz1 bars from states) but what do you do with your stock bar clamps when you throw on such a set of clip ons? Do they just sit there, looking silly? I would love the control and sportiness that comes with a set of clip ons, but it would drive me crazy looking at the clamps every day. I'd have to clamp a short length of blacked bar with a gps or iPhone or some such mount on it to make it look purposeful.

That had been my plan actually. That or cut them off and paint the triple clamp.

rino60

Reaction score
Visit site
That had been my plan actually. That or cut them off and paint the triple clamp.

I always pucker up hearing the word 'cut' in the context of my bike... Cause I know that I would just finish painting up the triple, then trip, backflip into my bike, knock it over, and damage nothing EXCEPT snapping off one clip-on.

Sorry, thread jack over

ice_man152

Reaction score
Visit site
hey guys new to this. first bike haha but been riding for a while. i traded a project car of mine for an 04 naked. I dont really like the straight bar just because im not used to it. What all clip ons besides these fit? thank ya. and if i had the money right now id buy these lol :D