FS: Bunch of Stuff (Belly Pan, Grab Rail, Swingarm, Fender, BMC Air Filter, Joe Rocket Jacket)

fxclm5

Reaction score
Visit site
i am a little leery upon mailing a check or m.o. Can anyone of you happy satisfied customers make a post about how you paid?

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I need the FRONT left (chain side). Sorry for any confusion. I will only buy one b/c I only need one. I think you will find that when it comes to OEM blinkers, most people will only need one side (post crash). I sold the one I'm trying to replace to someone that had crashed.

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
i am a little leery upon mailing a check or m.o. Can anyone of you happy satisfied customers make a post about how you paid?

I don't know him personally, but he's been around the forums for a long while now. He's just a cheap-a$$ and does not want to pay the paypal fees :D

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
I need the FRONT left (chain side). Sorry for any confusion. I will only buy one b/c I only need one. I think you will find that when it comes to OEM blinkers, most people will only need one side (post crash). I sold the one I'm trying to replace to someone that had crashed.

Ok, one you want then one you get! :D