FS: 2009 FZ6 NOT INCL Givi Bags 4,720 miles

Ohendo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Your signature doesn't mention where you are located. Might help a bit to let everyone know. GLWS!
EDIT: duh... it does list your location. Illinois. My bad.

Last edited:

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
Your signature doesn't mention where you are located. Might help a bit to let everyone know. GLWS!
EDIT: duh... it does list your location. Illinois. My bad.

Right there haha. But to be more specific, Edwardsville area. Thank for the luck!

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump for update description of non-installed items and package price that includes ALL at a GREAT discount!

Cruisin

Reaction score
Visit site
If you decide to sell the extras that aren't included on the bike , i'd be interested in buying that corbin you got there ;) . Let me know !

nthdegreeburns

Reaction score
Visit site
Final question -- would the yamaha OEM turn signal require the regulator? For a noob installer doing the work? And is it front and rear or just rear?

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
Other question -- the Givi bags are off the bike (in photo) but listed with the bike. Selling them with or on their own?

Final question -- would the yamaha OEM turn signal require the regulator? For a noob installer doing the work? And is it front and rear or just rear?

Pic 1 has bags on. Included with bike unless buyer opts for a discount instead (brackets with no bags just makes harder to sell so definitely won't sell those before the bike).

All 4 turn signals. Need regulator if you do front. From my understanding, the front is what causes the solid light or fast blink.

Have separate listing on the parts for sale section to sell all together(regulator and all)

mdfb42

Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP. Just issued the FINAL price drop for my bike. Insurance is up in September and if I don't sell it soon, I'm going to pay my insurance for next year and keep it. So if you want this bike, you better get it while you can.