FS- 2008 Honda CBR 125R in Daytona, FL

Steve'sFJR

Reaction score
Visit site
I am selling my Honda CBR 125R with approx. 1700KM(approx. 1050 miles). It is like new in excellent condition. It is certainly not my FZ6, but it will make an excellent bike for someone for years to come! This bike was only sold in Canada, Europe and Asia, so it is pretty rare in the states. Parts are pretty easy to come by on the internet, especially EBAY. It is a liquid cooled, fuel injected, single cylinder motor with a 6 speed transmission and front and rear disc brakes. This bike won't be competing in any drag race competitions, but this is an excellent bike for around town riding and it would be perfect for smaller riders and new riders. It only weighs 250 pounds and gets up to 110 MPG's! The bike is located in my garage in Daytona, FL area and I am asking $3200. It has a clean and clear FL title in hand. If interested, call or text Steve @ 386-212-0564

Bikepics003.jpg
[/IMG]
Bikepics006.jpg

Bikepics009.jpg
[/IMG]

CBRF3RIDER

Reaction score
Visit site
I saw this post over on the "other" forum. What a cool bike! I saw quite a few of these when I was in Europe and I thought they would be a fun bike to have back home. Given how rare these are in the states I don't think you will have a problem selling it. GLWS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk