Fs:2006 RED FZ6

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
Fs:2006 red fz6 (sold)

Hello everyone

(update: bike has been sold) With great sadness in my heart I have to let go of my beloved FZ. As some of you may or may not know, I bought a 2003 Kawasaki ZRX1200R. At this point I really have no use for two bikes so I have to let the FZ go. She has been a very good bike, and I love the way she rides. I have an ad on craigslist here in Los Angeles, I am going to go ahead and describe briefly the condition of the bike.

The bike is in immaculate condition, only 937 miles, I am the original owner. The bike is really beautiful, no defects whatsoever, never been down, raced or otherwise abused. I have a clean title in hand and all the original paperwork that came with the bike, the manual, etc. And 2 keys. It's always been garaged since new and kept under cover. The only thing I added to the bike was a two brother’s carbon fiber exhaust system. You will not be disappointed. I just paid for new tags until April of 2010. Any more questions please pm me. I am asking $4900 OBO.

DSC01936.jpg

DSC01939.jpg

DSC01784.jpg

DSC01940.jpg

twobrothers0001.jpg

DSC01942.jpg

Last edited:

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
Less than a thousand miles? Damn, I put that much on in the first month I owned mine.

I know it's immaculate and low milage, and I hate to say this, but you are not going to get $5,200 for it. I with you the best luck with your sale though.

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
Less than a thousand miles? Damn, I put that much on in the first month I owned mine.

I know it's immaculate and low milage, and I hate to say this, but you are not going to get $5,200 for it. I with you the best luck with your sale though.

well, we will see what happens thanks for your thoughts ;) by the way, the asking price is OBO :thumbup:

Tremulant

It's not over...
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I'd drop 5g's for that bike if I didn't already have one just like it :thumbup: Good luck with the sale!

937 miles?! You'd better sell that to someone who will ride it! :D ...poor little fizzer sitting in the garage for the good part of four years :(

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I'd drop 5g's for that bike if I didn't already have one just like it :thumbup: Good luck with the sale!

937 miles?! You'd better sell that to someone who will ride it! :D ...poor little fizzer sitting in the garage for the good part of four years :(

I know, actually, I bought it 1 year ago in April, it was old new stock at the dealer. Family comes first before riding, hence the low mileage.

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
I just saw that exact bike (GSXR) for sale locally. It was in pristine condition, 9K and they only wanted $4K. I was Soooooo tempted, talk about a great bike.