FS: 2006 FZ6 stock speedometer with harness (9257 miles)

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
I upgraded mine to the 2007 gauge. So this one is up for sale.

comes with harness and is spotless .. nothing wrong with it and works well.

If someone wants to downgrade I even have some brackets I made to mount it to the newer fairings.

$180 shipped.

Speedometer SOLD!

Speedo harness remaining. $40 shipped. SOLD! Good for those going naked and don't want to modify their stock harness.

Last edited:

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Crazy...I've got a question. Forgive me if this has been asked a thousand times, but it's easier to ask here. I've got an '06, hence the older speedo. How much is involved in swapping out to the newer '07+ speedo? I think I've read before that it's plug and play, but can you confirm that?

I realize the true mileage of the bike would be off after the swap, but I'm ok with that, considering I don't plan on selling my FZ anytime soon. Oh, and I'm planning on going naked this winter, so I won't have to deal with it not fitting behind the older fairing.

Thanks!

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
You will also require the newer harness. If the mileage on you title or any reported insurance incidents in less than the new speedo, you are fine.

I have the FZ1N light lying in my garage. Was thinking of trying it on the 6 but will put it on the 1 in spring.

castor

Reaction score
Visit site
Excuse me for asking, but where did you find that speedo and for how much? I'm trying to find one since last years beginning, and can't find not a one darn piece...

Thanks.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
Speedo harness remaining. $40 shipped. Good for those going naked and don't want to modify their stock harness.

Last edited: