FS: 2006 FZ6 in Delaware

zupmanZ28

Reaction score
Visit site
Buying a house, so the toys must go. For sale is my 2006 Yamaha FZ6, 8600 miles and climbing (my daily commuter). All stock with the exception of a PUIG windscreen and rear fender eliminator. Bike has a 4 digit black tag (repro). RKGOLD chain and Diablo Sport tires have about 1600 miles on them.. Oil was changed about 100 miles ago. Bike needs nothing, just add rider.

Cosmetically it's not perfect.. There is a 1.5" scratch on the right side of the tank, and a paint chip on the top of the tank, neither of which are really visible from 5 feet away.. The plastics have some rash on the corners that is also not really noticeable from 5 feet away. There are NO dents in the tank, or cracks in the plastic.

I am the second owner, title in hand. Test rides only with money in hand, and i'll be following you. Bring your helmet. I don't care how you ride it once you own it, but for the test ride you will need to wear a helmet. If you don't have one, i have a brand new all white HJC full face that i'll let go with the bike. It's either a medium or a large, I can't remember. It's been worn maybe 5 times.

reply or PM me for more info etc.. I'll get a couple more pics of it up tonight

thanks,
Eric

Back