FS: 1994 Kawasaki ZX-9R

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Helping a buddy from work, he needs additional funds for an engagement ring. If anyone interested PM me.

1994 (Faster) Blue Kawasaki ZX-9R
28,000+miles
Never been dropped.
Garage kept.

Mods as follows:
1. Jet kit
2. Front/Rear gears
3. K&N air filter
4. Full muzzy (?)

Additional stuff:
1. Front/Rear bike stands
2. Tank Bag

Asking for $3,750.00 or B.O.

If you need more info, PM me and I will get it for those who are interested. Please be local or be willing to commute to pick up bike.
I will post some pics tomorrow.

Try listing that bike on Craigslist. You've got a better chance of getting more local interest that way. Also try your local "cycle swapper" type magazine.

Tnx for the info. I believe the owner is trying it out on CL tonight, but for the mean time it's here. Here is a generic pic off google image in case anyone is interested.

Picture is of a 1999 :ban:

Oh is it?!?!? I googled '94 year model and it's what came up, I saw the pic of it and it has a single headlight setup instead of a dual........just like the google photo. I apologize if it's a '99, sooooo :ban::spank::D

Oh is it?!?!? I googled '94 year model and it's what came up, I saw the pic of it and it has a single headlight setup instead of a dual........just like the google photo. I apologize if it's a '99, sooooo :ban::spank::D

Haha, I did exactly the same thing. I clicked the picture link though and it comes up a 99. The 94 looks like this:

Kawasaki ZX

Back