Front Turning Lights

alopez03

Reaction score
Visit site
I just wanted opinions why my fz6 didn't come with the front turning lights. I bought the bike used and I can't find where the turning lights would be attached to.I'm uploading a picture to get some feedback. Thanks

arsity

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like the previous owner simply removed the piece that holds the turn signals/indicators. The pieces secure to the inside of the front fairings with 2 screws each.

Part numbers: 4S8-2831U-00-00 and 4S8-2832U-00-00

alopez03

Reaction score
Visit site
if you need the brackets i have a pair im not using. shoot me a pm

Thanks. I was thinking on leaving the bike as it is. I prefer the clean front look. The only thing that might get me into a trouble is if a cop stops me I guess. They probably will give me a ticket for that. Thanks anyways. I appreciate the offer.

2006_FZ6

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be worried about safety. You need people to see you if you're turning.

Ditto! Cagers have a hard enough time just seeing us period. If they don't know you're turning, you are putting yourself at risk. I'd reconsider putting turn signals back on. There are lots of options for a clean look, do a search and you'll see some very cool ideas.

CIrrthum10

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks. I was thinking on leaving the bike as it is. I prefer the clean front look. The only thing that might get me into a trouble is if a cop stops me I guess. They probably will give me a ticket for that. Thanks anyways. I appreciate the offer.

Just get the signals that are intergrated into the plastic. They sell for about $20 US and are easy to install