Front end parts

Dr. Driver

Reaction score
Visit site
triple trees and front fender

EDIT: All I need now is triple trees (probably just the lower) and a front fender

I bought an 06 with some pretty extensive front end damage, Im willing to do modifications to make parts work, I need..
Forks
Headlight
Fairing
Fender
Mirrors
Help me get this old girl back on the road!

Last edited:

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought an 06 with some pretty extensive front end damage, Im willing to do modifications to make parts work, I need..
Forks
Headlight
Fairing
Fender
Mirrors
Help me get this old girl back on the road!

wanna go naked?
for around 250, you'll get the whole kit with mirrors.
and for front forks, try this guy, one of own, check your bike and buy from him:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/bike...ks-s2-mid-pipe-s1-oil-pan-oem-stuff-look.html

Yours is an S1, and he owns a S2, IDK whether they'll go together for forks..!
Please take help of others in the same forum.
Fix them soon and get back on wheels. Good Luck!:thumbup:

Dr. Driver

Reaction score
Visit site
wanna go naked?
for around 250, you'll get the whole kit with mirrors.
and for front forks, try this guy, one of own, check your bike and buy from him:

http://www.600riders.com/forum/bike...ks-s2-mid-pipe-s1-oil-pan-oem-stuff-look.html

Yours is an S1, and he owns a S2, IDK whether they'll go together for forks..!
Please take help of others in the same forum.
Fix them soon and get back on wheels. Good Luck!:thumbup:

I have considered doing the naked conversion but I would like to see if I can find a fairing first because I am planning on doing alot of long distance riding, including a trip to alaska and I want as much wind deflection as I can get. Unfortunately those forks are sold. The fender and brake mounts are different on the S2, which would require some custom mounts for the fender and S2 calipers and maybe rotors? But like I said, Ill take what I can get, I need to get this beast on the road, we are going to the dragons tail 4th of July! :Flash:

ChanceCoats123

Reaction score
Visit site
I have the fairing from a blue 04 that I won't be needing anymore. I did my naked conversion this past winter and I love it.

Edit: actually, I have everything you need except the fender. I did the R6 fork and caliper conversion and I used the original FZ6 fender. Aside from that, I've got the forks, fairing (inner panels as well), headlight, mirrors, and all the hardware that goes with them.

Last edited:

Dr. Driver

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to ChanceCoats123 I got most of the parts I needed and even got to take the bike out for a spin today. I found that my triple trees and my front left brake rotor is bent. Are the rotors specific to each side? will S2 rotors work?

Dr. Driver

Reaction score
Visit site
Well I just bought a good used brake rotor off of Ebay, The seller did not specify right or left but I think he did put "A" and "B", I couldn't figure out what that meant but he accepted my offer of 35 bucks shipped so I just went with it.. :don'tknow: