Free Superbike mag?

I

inkrediboy

well my subscriptions to SportRider, CycleWorld, and Motorcyclist all ran out about four months ago but every month I still get them in the mail

What??????

If you see me hanging out around your mailbox when you move down to redlands - don't mind me, I'm just doing some local sight seeing.

Dammit I want free shiiiaaatt too!!!!!!!!

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
I was subscribed to the motorcyclist mag....hated the thing. I would go through it in some hours. Most of the topics it covered couldn't catch myh attention for more than a few minutes.

I like brit mags best, they seem to last longer in my hands.

S

sportrider

in reality it seems like all the mags are the same, they cover the same bikes, the same events, and most of the time have the same features. how many reviews do I really need to read on the new GSXR 1000? I like the editors pages in the front (Peter Egan~Leanings, is my favorite) but every mag has its strong points. it's kinda like having all the movie channels, No it doesn't mean there will be anything on thats good, it just means you won't miss anything. you know how that works, if I drop HBO instantly every movie I've ever wanted to see will be on it. so by keeping them all, I can pretty much guarantee that the programming will suck ;)