Freaking Worthless, Useless, Lying, Scumball, Dimwit, Ignorant, Politicians.

W

wrightme43

Yep I said it.

I have just about had all I can take of the freaking idiots.

From The Hill:
Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.) blasted "tea party" protests yesterday, labeling the activities "despicable" and shameful."
"The ‘tea parties’ being held today by groups of right-wing activists, and fueled by FOX News Channel, are an effort to mislead the public about the Obama economic plan that cuts taxes for 95 percent of Americans and creates 3.5 million jobs," Schakowsky said in a statement.
I'll tell you what's despicable and shameful. Right here:
CHICAGO (AP) — The husband of an Illinois congresswoman pleaded guilty Wednesday to tax violations and bank fraud for writing rubber checks and failing to collect withholding tax from an employee.
Robert Creamer, a political consultant married to four-term U.S. Rep. Jan Schakowsky, could face four years in prison on the two felony counts when he is sentenced Dec. 21.
Creamer, 58, a prominent Chicago political consultant, was accused of swindling nine financial institutions of at least $2.3 million while he ran a public interest group in the 1990s.
This is how Washington DC defines "despicable":
Exercising one's First Amendment Rights.
This is how Washington DC defines "acceptable":
Committing a FELONY (to which one pleads guilty rather than face what must have been overwhelming evidence in open court) by swindling people out of $2.3 million dollars as the spouse of a United States Representative.
I'm sure Jan knew nothing about it, just like I'm sure Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Ben Bernanke, Hank Paulson, Barack Obama, President Bush and over 530 others in Washington DC knew nothing about the multi-trillion dollar swindle committed against The American People over the preceding 10 years.
I'm also sure the dishonorable Jan Schakowsky would prefer that people forget about that little 2005 "incident." After all, four years is a long time, right? We can "forgive and forget" $2.3 million bucks being ripped off after a couple of years, no?
Wake the hell up Washington - we the people are tired of this crap and the Tea Parties of April 15th are our lawful exercise of The First Amendment, unlike the felonious conduct that some of you and your families engage in to get what you want.
We need more - and bigger - Tea Parties.
I suggest we do them July 4th. I will make myself available to speak at any of these gatherings; contact me if you're organizing one

Washingon Corruption: FRONT AND CENTER - The Market Ticker

Here watch this all the way thru, CNN is Biased, Fox is Biased, they are all biased. They are in the bag for the power structure. All of them.

The reporter goes there to start a fight, and picks out idiots.

After they cut it goes a normal person speaks to her. That of course is not shown on CNN.
NWS for Language in the background.
Watch it all the way. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd2tg8gxCDU]YouTube - Chicago Tax Day Tea Party[/ame]

We are pissed at all of them. 300 to 1 against what the government is doing. 300 to 1.

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Did you get to the tea party in your area? I had to work on tax day. It would have been very interesting to have gotten to the one here in Sacramento. I'm sorta sorry I missed it.

That correspondent needs some serious training. She needs to attend conflict resolution 101. One of the most basic things that one has to do when interacting with someone who's (potentially) hostile, is to avoid using the word "you." If we use the word "you" we immediately set up the situation as oppositional. As in, "You are there, I am here. The line has been drawn and we are clearly on opposite sides of it." So basic. If she stays in journalism, she'll look back at that clip in years to come with a shudder. So bad. Not mention that she explicitly refers to Fox as the "right-wing" while she's standing in the belly of the beast. It'd be funny if it weren't painful.