Frame Sliders

Skybow388

Reaction score
Visit site
I know this isn't the place to look but does anyone have a spare/used/banged up/ not needed/ ugly/ miscolored frame sliders?

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I might have the one from my low side well the good one let me rummage through the garage send it to you for the price of postage, but I gotta check if I have it as I don't remember /scratch head

kenh

Ride Like Your Invisible!
Premium Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I know this isn't the place to look but does anyone have a spare/used/banged up/ not needed/ ugly/ miscolored frame sliders?

I do have a pair that I bought on Ebay for $20 this spring. They have a carbon fiber look, but not no aluminum inserts, so after doing a little more research on the Forum I went with OES Sliders and never installed them. They are standard length and you are welcome to them for the cost of postage. ;)

Ken

Skybow388

Reaction score
Visit site
I do have a pair that I bought on Ebay for $20 this spring. They have a carbon fiber look, but not no aluminum inserts, so after doing a little more research on the Forum I went with OES Sliders and never installed them. They are standard length and you are welcome to them for the cost of postage. ;)

Ken

How much is postage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free