Frame sliders ...

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm pretty sure Puig and LSL both make blue frame sliders for our bike, but I'm not sure why you'd want to but blue sliders on a black bike. I'm all for the little accents, but I think black frame sliders look best on a black frame/engine.

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
My sliders aren't metal, they are plastic, so I don't know about anodised, but you could easily paint them.
It seems like the oggy knobs here in Aus are alot different than what you get there, ours are alot longer and thicker and go further out from the bike, and protect the entire side of the bike (due to the extra length), I've noticed some of the ones on the forum don't seem long enough to stop scratching on the lower parts of the engine, but I'm not 100% sure

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You're right. Even the Motovation aren't quite as long as I would like them. I would like some longer ones myself. I'm not sure about the blue but I do have a blue and black FZ. :thumbup:

Kriswithak

Reaction score
Visit site
Mine are basically a thick tube of plastic of some form, that bolts in.
Not all that pretty (although I don't notice them now) but if the bike falls only the slider and the bars are touching the ground.
The brands oggy knob if you wanted to take a look, they are pretty pricey, but you can also get replacement plastics if they are damaged in a fall and you want the clean look.

Also if someone who doesn't know about bike asks, you can tell them that they are your NoS tanks. :p

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Did someone ask about blue frame sliders? :thumbup:

I've got the blue Puig sliders and they've been nothing but trouble-free. I was concerned that they might fade, but nope...they're perfectly blue as the day I put them on (2 years ago).

This is an older picture of my bike, but it should give you some idea of what they look like.

IMG_2202-Copy.jpg

Here's another shot. You can see the shape a bit better:

1-3.jpg

Last edited: