Frame Plugs

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good job, they look great, a thousand times better than my el cheapo rubber version.

:rockon:

Daybreaker

Reaction score
Visit site
It was a lot of lathe work. About 12 to 14 hours. I had a hard time trying to find the Well Nuts to fit the axle and found them at the local ACE Hardware store. Then getting all the Button Head allen screws was another trip to the hardware store. I had the aluminum bar sotck left over from my Model boat engine building days.

Boneman

Instructor
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.bonemanfz6.com
Very nice work! I tell ya what, if you made some more of those LEFT side ones, you might have something as I haven't been able to find anything for the left side 'hole'.

If you can streamline your manufacturing process you might want to consider doing a group order and producing some! I know I'd be in for one!!

I droped $45 on the Yamaha frame plug for the right side, but even Yamaha dosen't make a cap for the Left side?!?!

Dutch

Reaction score
Visit site
..........but even Yamaha dosen't make a cap for the Left side?!?!

You mean something like this :D ???

IMG_0147.jpg

Bought them in Dortmund, Germany at "Krause Zweirad". Price for the right AND left side together 50 euros.

Yatz86

Chick Magnet
Reaction score
Visit site
You mean something like this :D ???

IMG_0147.jpg

Bought them in Dortmund, Germany at "Krause Zweirad". Price for the right AND left side together 50 euros.

wow, and u got a nice rearsets too...:thumbup:

wonder if theres a black frame cap ...dont really like it silver..

Last edited:

Daybreaker

Reaction score
Visit site
I think the left side was not that difficult. I'll pull it back off and check everything. Not promissing anything. Aluminum Black should turn the black I'll check that also.

I think I will go and make some for the rear axle. See how they look.

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
I think the left side was not that difficult. I'll pull it back off and check everything. Not promissing anything. Aluminum Black should turn the black I'll check that also.

I think I will go and make some for the rear axle. See how they look.
I have R&G swingarm protectors for my axle. I think there would be MUCH more demand for the frame plugs. ;)

Dunny

Hit the road jack
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Left side frame plugs

Recieved my left side frame plug from Daybreaker this morning, Tallahassee to Australia no fuss. It took 20 seconds to fit,

Purely professional item

Great work Tommy.

Regards