Found this on youtube... enoy if its your kind of videos :)

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: Found this on youtube... enjoy if its your kind of videos :)

holy ****tt.

blind corners, wrong side of the centre line, and at just after 2:50 he actually needs his buddy to shift over in his lane to prevent a head-on collision.

thats strictly suicidal. and the body position on that one guy isnt very good either. he moves his lower body off but his upper stays pretty close to centre. also you can tell he is less than confident because when the guy with the camera gets in close the lead rider re-adjusts his lean and throttle many, many, many times in a corner.

edit: the guy on the cbr is a much better rider than the guy on the triple.

Last edited:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

P.S. thing about blind corners I realized when out riding BC is many times you CAN go over the centre line and have enough warning of oncoming drivers etc......unless someone ELSE is doing the same thing you are. If someone else is ripping around that corner as fast as you are you WONT have enough time to get back over to ur side of the centre line in time.

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site

P.P.S.

in spite of the suicidal nature of crossing the centre line around blind corners, as the video goes on it is just amazing. the music and the ride is perfect. when cbr and fz6 dude get out in front they at least know how to corner.

thanks for posting man.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the video. I really enjoyed it and realize that the camera doesn't see what the rider sees and therefore a lot of what seems closed from view could actually be open. That road is incredible and I would love to ride that. Love that music and was having a hard time watching it cuz I kept dancing! Hahaha...:rockon:

Cliff

niben001

Reaction score
Visit site
Wow. Cool road! I hope, if I get a chance to ride it, they'll have cleaned up the wreckage from those two! :spank:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the video. I really enjoyed it and realize that the camera doesn't see what the rider sees and therefore a lot of what seems closed from view could actually be open. That road is incredible and I would love to ride that. Love that music and was having a hard time watching it cuz I kept dancing! Hahaha...:rockon:

Cliff

Oh man Cliff, I couldn't take more than 2 minutes of the music. Maybe it was too early in the morning to listen? Need coffee...

Was that in Spain? It looked like it. I did a bicycle training camp in Spain several years ago and it was the best roads I'd ever ridden on. Perfectly smooth and no pot wholes at all.

Lone - If you thought that was crazy don't ever go to Italy. Not condoning them but it is what it is...

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh man Cliff, I couldn't take more than 2 minutes of the music. Maybe it was too early in the morning to listen? Need coffee...

Was that in Spain? It looked like it. I did a bicycle training camp in Spain several years ago and it was the best roads I'd ever ridden on. Perfectly smooth and no pot wholes at all.

Lone - If you thought that was crazy don't ever go to Italy. Not condoning them but it is what it is...

These kinds of videos are extremely enjoyable to watch, and very entertaining in general. But when I think of doing it myself I think, "well I do some very aggressive stuff myself much of the time so I am not without my fair share of balls.....but thats just nuts." haha.

Cant even imagine what they get up to in Italy.

Personally, I try to live by the motto:

Luck is the residue of design.

Riding on the wrong side of traffic at maximum lean with no room for error around blind corners on a regular basis is setting yourself up for a fail eventually.

In the meantime it is entertaining as hell to watch someone else do it though. But only when they know how to ride. The video kind of sucked until the CBR and FZ6 pulled out in front. From then on its pretty awesome.

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Although I don't condone that style of riding (especially the overtaking) I really enjoyed the film, great scenary, great roads and I loved the good the bad and the ugly style of the film (or was it Quentin Tarantino) :thumbup:

:scared:

Last edited:

Kilbane83

Member With Members
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, that guy can ride the crap outta the Fz6 :eek:. That being said that's just plain insane on a public road like that. It was a cool video to watch, but damn makes me wonder how long until we're watching a tribute video for em. Odds are against riding like that and surviving for very long. :spank: