For those in the military...

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the input guys. I have all my paperwork taken care of, just waiting on the Dr. Appt on tuesday so he can get me a "super sugared up beautiful" letter. This will greatly increase my chances of being accepted. If we were to submit everything right now it would be about 50/50. But with the doctors letter who did my surgery saying that I'm 100% I should be ok.

Still considering different careers. I always have the mechanical side to pursue, but am looking for something a little different

Thanks again

ry_1104

Marine Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
First off I would like to say thank you very much for everything you do serving. Secondly, I am planning on enlisting in the United States Air Force in the next few months. So.. I have a few questions for those serving and those that have served, regardless of branch.

I'm looking for something challenging and rewarding in the AF. I'm even considering trying to become a pilot down the road if I enjoy it. I scored well on the Pre-ASVAB, an 89/99, so I think most career options will be open for me. I chose the AF because I think they have the best educational standards, which is one of my other goals, to get a degree. I've been looking into it for a while now and think that if I get into the right career path I can really excel. I'm also looking forward to seeing at least the rest of the U.S. and hopefully other countries.

Anyways, what was your MOS? Did you enjoy it?

How long did you enlist for?

Where were you stationed?

Where did you always want to go when you were serving (location)?

Overall, is enlisting worth it?

If there was anything you could do differently, what would it be?

Any advice for me?

Thanks!

0151 USMC
4yrs still active
Norfolk, VA
Japan
Yes you cannot beat Tricare benifits
not sure
Hey I know the Marines is supposed to be really hard but it isnt bad and you cant beat the GI Bill either you can become a pilot in the Marines too if you wanted. The Few The Proud Brother.