For Sale: Rizoma handle bar and riser. Very comfortable.

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD!

This handlebar and riser/adapter are for sale. The handlebar is wide and thicker in the middle to reduce vibration. I had it with Rizoma bar ends and handles and they were great.

Selling as I want something sportier (just got a Fz1 bar). Just my preference.

Parts are worth $210 on PJ parts. It's in perfect condition. Comes with the bolts. Selling for $110 shipped in the US and Canada.

Handlebar $98 on PJ's part.
Rizoma Handlebar MA005 - Conical - Low Bend, PJ's Parts

Riser 2.4 cm $112 on PJ's part.
Rizoma Conical Handlebar Adapter AZ405B, PJ's Parts

Also added a picture comparison to the Fz1 bar.

Last edited:

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't had the Fz6 stock bar for a year now so it's a bit fuzzy. For what I remember:

It's about an inch higher, about 1-2 inches wider on each side and more sweep.

:)

Possibly interested. How does this bar compare to the stock bar? More or less rise? Sweep? Length? Please let me know. Thanks!

Milano

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for responding. Ah, in that case I'll have to pass. Looking for something a bit sportier - certainly don't need the extra rise, width, and sweep.

A very nice handlebar nonetheless. Pretty sure someone will grab it if you are just patient enough.

Good luck!

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
No prob. If you want something sportier, go with the Fz1 bar. It's definitely sportier. These are more for comfort and style; I can confirm that there's a lot more vibration on the Fz1 bar now that I have switched.

Forgot to mention: This bar has all the holes that will fit the controls of the Fz6 perfectly. Came from factory like this.

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
After trying the Fz1 bar for a couple of hours non-stop yesterday, my hands got completely numb! Something I never had with the Rizoma's. If you do ride long distance and your hands get numb, you should try this bar. I usually don't do long distance.

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
I may be interested. Is there any majr difference in the way the bike handels with the Rizoma bar?

No difference really. Just feels easier to control at slow speed and more comfortable. Don't hesitate if you have more questions.

BamBam

Reaction score
Visit site
how simple is in the install?? I'm concerned I wouldn't do everything properly...

I do go on longer rides and have a 1100 mile 3 day journey in August....

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
how simple is in the install?? I'm concerned I wouldn't do everything properly...

I do go on longer rides and have a 1100 mile 3 day journey in August....

I really wouldn't want to do a 1100 miles trip with the original handlebar...

If you still have your original handlebar, the only annoying part will be the removal of your left grip that's stuck to the old handle bar with glue. You will have to use a flat screw driver to get it unstuck and pull it off. Then glue the grip back on the new bar. Otherwise, the rest is a breeze. All the controls will fit right in on the bar, just align them with the preset holes on the handlebar. You will have to unscrew the controls off the previous handle bar but that's easy. When putting on the new bar, just make sure that all the bolts are screwed tight (but not too tight, use a torque wrench if you have one) and you are done.

I was using a Rizoma grip that's made of aluminium and doesn't use glue. I would recommend a new grip too but that's not necessary.