For Sale: Complete 07' rear swingarm assembly & shock

4drfocus

Rurouni
Reaction score
Visit site
Everythings in great condition, 7000 miles of use, always covered, no rust or damage. I no longer need this on my Fz6.

SH106071.jpg

Asking $175 shipped

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dang Skooter, I need an 07 up swingarm, too (and a 07 up front fender), lol.

Sorry!! I just sold an 07' front fender too. But, good news, I will have another 07' swing-arm for sale once i find one to mess around with for my project.

Thread Jack!:ban:

Jj5cool1

Noob in the Making
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I saw that you had one for sale, same color as my bike too (Damn you!!! :spank: ). There is a 07 swingarm for sale on ebay, but it seems to be missing the factory info stickers and is a little scratched, so I decided to pass on it (I like my stuff clean looking) But for sure let me know when you are about to sell that swing arm and we'll see if we can work something out. Oh and thanks for the calipers, got them yesterday and they are freaking awesome, just need that damn fender!

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah I saw that you had one for sale, same color as my bike too (Damn you!!! :spank: ). There is a 07 swingarm for sale on ebay, but it seems to be missing the factory info stickers and is a little scratched, so I decided to pass on it (I like my stuff clean looking) But for sure let me know when you are about to sell that swing arm and we'll see if we can work something out. Oh and thanks for the calipers, got them yesterday and they are freaking awesome, just need that damn fender!

Glad they were received well!

Sent you a PM..another Swinger on eBay in your neck of the woods.