Visit site
Bike is gone and I won't be needing any of this stuff either:
Stock exhaust and shroud
Stock fender
Tourmaster tail bag
Nitro 3/4 length jacket with liner
large Altura helmet, with mirrored and clear face shield
ladies Cortech gloves
Sorry, the black gauntlet gloves are gone already.

If you are interested in one or all PM me. Make me an offer. The exhaust has about 4000 miles on it. The tail bag is in good condition and will hold alot of stuff. I used it to travel back and forth to work with alot. The helmet is just a helmet, nothing special. It has a moderate amount of nicks and scratches. The jacket is very warm and completely breaks the wind. It makes riding on a 40 degree day very comfortable. It is a 2XL.

dhoyle

Reaction score
Visit site
Exhaust, shroud and fender sold. PM me for the riding gear. Make me an offer. I'll let it got cheap plus shipping.

dhoyle

Reaction score
Visit site
WORBC got the tail bag. All that is left is the Nitro Jacket, Vega helmet and the girls riding gloves. The jacket is a knock off brand but it does what it is supposed to do. I did forget to add that the little dangling thing broke off of the front zipper but I just tied a piece of cord onto it. I will let it go cheap as long as it doesn't cost me a ton to ship. The jacket and helmet are a great combo for a new rider to get some riding gear cheap. Otherwise I'm gonna yard sale it. I think the gloves are considered medium. The jacket will fit a slightly larger than average guy, somewhere in the 210-240 lb range. I am willing to take some more detailed pics if you want them just tell me. Thanks, Dave

dhoyle

Reaction score
Visit site
Jacket is sold, thanks JPH.

All I have left is the helmet and girls gloves. Its priced to move folks. The gloves are cortech size LG which look like a medium to me and they are in excellent shape. The helmet is decent, its plain black with a clear and a mirrored shield. It is used and HAS SCRATCHES but does what its supposed to do. It is also missing the little button that secures the slack part of the chinstrap but this has no impact on the helmet's safety factor, you just have to tuck the strap under. Make an offer in the form of a PM. Thanks!

The helmet and gloves together would be a great way to get some cheap riding gear for your lady. Mine used to complain about the heat coming from the pipes when she held onto the hand holds on the FZ6.