For sale: 2007 FZ6 blue 6000 miles $4,500.

rottenkid

Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

I'm selling my 2007 FZ6 it is blue with 6043 miles on the clock. I bought it in April of 2008, it had 1700 miles on it at the time. It is pretty much stock except for a fender eliminator (it was on when I bought it), Puig double bubble windscreen in light smoke (I have the original screen plus an extra puig screen just like the one on it now), and a K&N air filter. I put a Michelin Pilot road2 on last year, it has about 1300 miles on it and still looks brand new. The front is the original, I would have changed it after this season. I alway used shell rotellaT full synthetic oil and a puralator pure1 filter. It has one small scratch on the left side of the front fairing. It was there when I bought it, the dealer told me they put it there when they picked it up on a trade in. I have not had one problem with the bike, it just runs great. It has also been on a battery tender when not in use. I am asking for $4000 or best offer. Pick up only. I am just outside of Buffalo NY. I can be reached here or my cell. 716-536-0779. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Price reduced: $4000 or best offer.

View attachment 28229

View attachment 28230

View attachment 28231

View attachment 28232

View attachment 28233

View attachment 28234

Last edited:

tasop7

Enjoying Life!
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd say it's acceptable to start a new thread for this ad given the fact that it looks like it went off then back on the market again. Only reason why I say that is the fact that you have a price that's $500 higher in the title (kind of a big difference for some). A thread with the price of $4,000 in the title would grab people's attention more.

But, ideally the best thing would be for a Mod to edit the title of this thread so it says $4,000. Mods... you listening? ;)

Good luck with your sale. I have the same beautiful bike... would hate to see mine go.

rottenkid

Reaction score
Visit site
tasop7, Thanks for the input. I was at work, so I just revived my old thread. I will start a new thread.

It is a great bike. But I also have a 2007 Triumph Daytona 675, which is a lot more comfortable than I thought it would be. So no need for a second bike.