For Sale---2007 Fz6--2600 miles--Black $3500

hosspowerinc

Reaction score
Visit site
For Sale---2007 Fz6--2600 miles--Black $3200

Now $3200!!!

I had this listed before with side fairings installed but have removed them and lowered the price. This is the cheapest 2nd gen Fz6 you will find with this low of mileage. It only has 2600 miles and is in near new condition. It still even has the original tires in great shape. It runs and rides great with no issues to speak of. The only "bad" thing about the bike is that the title is marked "not actual miles"due to the fact it was purchased at a storage auction and a new title had to be gotten. The bikes mileage is correct, but the title mileage differs. Its a clean and clear title with no issues otherwise. You are welcome to test ride but I must have cash in hand while you do. Price is $3400 firm. I live in Marshville NC. Feel free to email with any questions and include a phone number if you would like a call. Thanks!

P1190138.jpg

P1190139.jpg

P1190140.jpg

P1190141.jpg

P1190137.jpg

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Bump for a great looking stock FZ6. I first saw this over on WERA. Good luck with your sale. :thumbup:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It is a very nice looking FZ6S....very clean, if only we could get something like that for $3500 in Australia...

:thumbup:

hosspowerinc

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys. Im surprised it hasnt sold yet myself. I think my location has a lot to do with it as its a good deal until you have to pay to ship it somewhere.

hosspowerinc

Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I wanted to do some long distance riding but it just doesnt suit me. I had a r6 trackbike for a while and rarely road on the street. I have an old 1973 Honda 350-4 that is for street duty and I thought I wanted something newer and a bit more powerful but I just love my old honda. Shifting 3 times before you get to 60mph on that sweet sounding 4 cylinder is just too much fun. Id probably keep the Fz6 if I had some extra money but Im buying an airplane and they arent cheap!

hosspowerinc

Reaction score
Visit site
A Rans S-10. Its a small 2 place experimental aerobatic plane. Im interested in doing competition aerobatics and want to use this plane as a primer before buying a Pitts. Its considered a light sport so I can take a 12hr course and do the annuals myself and save some money. What do you fly?

Bri

Reaction score
Visit site
The Sakota should be a good plane for that--I assume you are getting the 100hp engine? I think the light sport license is a great way for people to get into aviation at a somewhat "reasonable" price. I wish I could do my own annuals... Are you building it or buying one complete? Technically I think you have to build 51% of it to do your own annuals.

I'm building a 2 place Lancair, or I should say I was building it 6 years ago. Kids have put a temporary pause on the build process. In the meantime we have a Diamond Star DA40. Not aerobatic but a fun plane to fly and it fits our family well.

If you haven't already, you'll have to take in Sun n Fun or Oshkosh. My wife and little girls love flying in and camping by the plane. Good luck!!!

hosspowerinc

Reaction score
Visit site
Im buying a complete airframe that has been sitting a few years. Ill be running a 80hp 2 stroke instead of the 912. Im not sure if you saw the S-9 that's wing fell off but the 4 stroke adds too much weight for serious acro and the inversion systems are pricey. The EAA has a repairmans certificate that allows you to annual your own experimental light sport aircraft, even if you didnt build it. I think the course is $350 so it will pay for itself immediately. I got bored with straight and level after I got my private so Im hoping aerobatics is what Im looking for.

That Lancair will be nice when its finished and the DA40 isnt bad either! Ive only flown worn out 150's and 172's and am fixing to get some tailwheel time in a Champ. I wouldnt know what to do in an airplane that wasnt 40 years old.

Oshkosh is on the docket for next year. We had a lot going on this year and its a pretty good drive up. I doubt the little Rans will go but we will get there one way or another other.