For Sale 08 FZ6 black complete front fairing

mabberley

Reaction score
Visit site
FAIRING IS SOLD.

For Sale 08 black front fairing. Include screen, fairing, moles, lights, inner cowls, fairing stay, mirrors, indicators and all hardware. There are some very light scratches on one of the mirrors where something just brushed against it, otherwise everything is mint. Decals have been carefully removed. Bikebandit list all these parts for over $1300. $450 shipped to CONUS.

Last edited:

ShadowChillaGin

Reaction score
Visit site
This would work on an 07 right? I believe they are the same..... I'd be interested in the fairing, light assembly and inner cowls....let me know.... I'd like the whole thing but don't have 450 sitting around...lol
let me know...

OilSooner

Reaction score
Visit site
man, I wish that was blue.

I am a new user. How often do deals like this come along, i.e. complete front fairing set for sale?

TIA

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
man, I wish that was blue.

I am a new user. How often do deals like this come along, i.e. complete front fairing set for sale?

TIA

Actually, these deals come along quite often because many people get rid of their fairing to make naked bikes. EX: Me! :D

OilSooner

Reaction score
Visit site
Actually, these deals come along quite often because many people get rid of their fairing to make naked bikes. EX: Me! :D

Awesome. Thats great news, since I just bought an 07 that was crashed, destroying the front fairing, and all that goes with it. I'll keep my eye out here for the replacement I need!

/thread hijack (sorry!)