Fizzvic

alexiano

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi guys,

Only new here, but wonder if there are many here from Melbourne to catch up for a ride.

Mods, sorry if there's already a thread about this.

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Woohoo!. About time we had a Victorian ride thread.

Sticky?

Of course the temptation is there to post the first ride in it, like with the NSW thread :BLAA:

alexiano

Reaction score
Visit site
Excited for my contribution. I'm keen to meet up with any other riders here to get some more inside knowledge and ride experience.

Would be great to hear of how some new pipes sound on other FZ6 before I alter my stock bike.
Here's a little vid I put together last night:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MxPe7kvd1A]YouTube - Going naked - My FZ6N[/ame]

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Would be great to hear of how some new pipes sound on other FZ6 before I alter my stock bike.

Ask & you shall recieve :thumbup:

My old Microns :drool: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxDKN9UZufY]YouTube - FZ6 ride by[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPnbdPNYQW8&feature=related]YouTube - FZ6 Microns[/ame]

alexiano

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Humperdinkel. Looking forward to hearing these in person too which is a true representation of sound from our Vic members.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
BUMP!

C'mon, there must be some more Victorians out there...lurking, but not joining...would love to see a Victorian ride group get established!

Lurkers....reveal yourselves!

:thumbup:

alexiano

Reaction score
Visit site
Guess this is why I had such a hard time trying to buy a FZ6 here in Vic. There are a lot of QLDers but not Victorians?.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Guess this is why I had such a hard time trying to buy a FZ6 here in Vic. There are a lot of QLDers but not Victorians?.

Stick with it , they are out there & if you hound them they will come :D......

Search the members list for Victorians/Melbournites then PM them , see if they are interested in a group ride :thumbup:

Last edited:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Stich with it , they are out there & if you hound them they will come :D......

Search the members list for Victorians/Melbournites then PM them , see if they are interested in a group ride :thumbup:

I can only ever think of 3 Melbournians in here.....Caz, Rumpole, and now Alex!

:(

Alex, maybe you can catch up with Humpy, his missus, Kazza, Prebstar, my missus, and myself at the World Supers...

Or maybe come for a ride with us on our way home...maybe do a section of the GOR with us??? Maybe we could organise Rumpole to come along, and maybe Caz....

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I can only ever think of 3 Melbournians in here.....Caz, Rumpole, and now Alex!

:(

Alex, maybe you can catch up with Humpy, his missus, Kazza, Prebstar, my missus, and myself at the World Supers...

Or maybe come for a ride with us on our way home...maybe do a section of the GOR with us??? Maybe we could organise Rumpole to come along, and maybe Caz....

I just checked & found 27 Melbournite , search Victoria & you get heaps more but you gotta sort through the Canadians :thumbup:

Regulars or not i'd still drop them all a PM asking if they were interested ;)

alexiano

Reaction score
Visit site
Haven't been around here for a bit. Just refreshing post in case any more about. In market for some new pipes so good excuse to catch up with others.