First ride of the year and...

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
my first ride ever on my new bike!:cheer::rockon:

Temps between 3 and 5 C and pretty clean roads meant I could pick her up! It was a short and careful ride (new tires and cold, wet roads) but it was still great! The aggressive riding position still didn't bother me at all, but in order to get a bit more room for my legs, I'm gonna move the pegs to the lowest position. After that I'm gonna add a few bits to it;)

Usually the first thing I think of with a new bike is to swap out the pipe, but I kind of like the style on the 08 750 can.. Not to mention it has a cool and not too loud growl to it:D Didn't even need earplugs! Will post up pics when the weather gets nicer:)

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Weather is still crap but my dad took a few pics with his iPhone.. Quality isn't good but here she is=)

Had them put on some clear protective film on each side of the tank for me. Could hardly see it was there even when I looked for it! The cf look tank protector was also really nice:)

Will get back with better pics once the weather clears and I put on the few parts I have lying around for it!

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike. My wife and I were at the moto store a month or so ago and they had a 750 there that my wife sat on and of course she loved it. She thinks thats the bike she wants, it has a lower seat height than the new FZ6R does or at least the one she sat on at the shop.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice looking bike. My wife and I were at the moto store a month or so ago and they had a 750 there that my wife sat on and of course she loved it. She thinks thats the bike she wants, it has a lower seat height than the new FZ6R does or at least the one she sat on at the shop.

Thanks:) One thing I liked compared to the R6 for instance was that I seemed to sit more on top of the R6 as opposed to "in" it, like on the 750. Much more comfortable for me=) How much riding experience does your wife have though?

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
hmm... maybe this comming week i shoudl go to the bike store and sit on a 750... looks bad ass and sounds like it could be comfy...

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
hmm... maybe this comming week i shoudl go to the bike store and sit on a 750... looks bad ass and sounds like it could be comfy...

Go for it man=) The extra power is quite nice as well :D If you're looking to stay in the 600cc range maybe check out the 09-10 Kawasaki ZX6R also.