First ride of the year and NEW PAINT!

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the first ride of the year in today. It's the first time since going down at the end of next year. It was great to be back on the bike. It was a short ride but made my day. Just got it all back together after repair and paint. Now I'm ready for the summer.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
since going down at the end of next year

youve made an appointment with the asphalt? thats a first!!

bike looks really sweet though. that shade of red isnt the same as stock is it? and is that black on the nosing?

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
bike looks really sweet though. that shade of red isnt the same as stock is it? and is that black on the nosing?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the comp! It isn't the stock red. The color is called ruby red, and yes there is is black through the nose.

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is sexy..Its very catchy, Id like to do a yellow and black next year, but ill stick with the silver and black one more year.

Did you paint your exhaust cover black?

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
That is sexy..Its very catchy, Id like to do a yellow and black next year, but ill stick with the silver and black one more year.

Did you paint your exhaust cover black?

Yes the exhaust covers are painted black. I thought about yellow and black too...always a good combo.

I know the color is strange...its somewhere between red/maroon/and maybe rootbeer color. I'm really happy with it though.

I appreciate all the nice comments. :thumbup: