First Ever Track Day

FZ6 Tas

Reaction score
Visit site
Done my first ever track day at Baskerville Raceway just outside Hobart. Here is a pic of the track.
I totally sucked, didn't move out of the novice group, I was hungover so I will use that as an excuse. See it was supposed to be 13 degree day with rain and mountain snow so I got hammered yesterday thinking I would give the trackday a miss but at 7 oclock this morning the sun was out and it was beautiful.

Sorry I didn't get any pics, the wife didn't wanna come watch cause worried I was gunna kill myself so I had no one to take any. Is a very challenging track, lots of camber on corners and lots of crest etc. Probably the best motorcycle track down here although it's in bad condition, slow and fast corners and the straight isn't too long that you run out of speed, i think I got to 190 down teh straight but most times hit about 170km/h.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sweet looking track mate :thumbup:....Hangovers always make the going tough so i'll believe thats the reason you sucked :).....You had fun all the same and managed to hit 190 without loosing your licence , win win win i say :D