Finally put my black tank on! Pics

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
I only have one pic from my ride today.. I got in a little accident a couple weeks ago which gave me the push to install the tank. I also installed new handle bars and a 2nd HID light under the main headlight.. You can kinda see it in the pic..

I painted my own stripe on the top of the tank and after a couple coats of lacquer it looks awesome!

Tank Pic
2tonetank1.jpg

Installed
mybike2.jpg

Some chick on my bike
DSC06605.jpg

And my puppy!! Happy Thanksgiving!!
Kali15.jpg

Adam

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice job on the tank, i think it looks fantastic....Nice girl too, and cute puppy...

:thumbup:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I only have one pic from my ride today.. I got in a little accident a couple weeks ago which gave me the push to install the tank. I also installed new handle bars and a 2nd HID light under the main headlight.. You can kinda see it in the pic..

I painted my own stripe on the top of the tank and after a couple coats of lacquer it looks awesome!

Adam
Good job on the tank.

Why do you guys have to put chicks on your bikes? Us girls would maybe want to see you guys on them, not chicks in shorts! LOL :spank:

AdamDJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Much better paint combination, it really looks the part now. Oh and as Humperdinkel says, puppies are always nice.

Thanks.. I used to have a matching rear cowl too
cowl3.jpg

The triangle bump was later painted silver with a white pin stripe to match everything else.. but it blew right off during a long ride :( I only had velcro holding it on and the crazy heat melted the glue..