Finally Pulled the Trigger (Pics Inside)

ryan00ss

Reaction score
Visit site
First post! Whats goin on ya'll. Im Ryan and I live in Orlando,FL. Been lurking around this site for the past couple weeks and it helped confirm my decision to get an fz6 as my first bike. Found this one 15 minutes after it was posted and picked it up for 2800 later that day. Helluva deal compared to the other ones I was looking at. Its an 06 Blue FZ6 with 3900 miles on it. Never dropped and not a scratch on it. All records of maintenence from a yamaha dealer. I couldnt pass this one up. I took the bike just for one spin down to the end of the street and back and lemme tell you, I cant wait to get this thing registered tomorrow and on the road. Now for the good stuff :BLAA:

Bringin her home

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

ryan00ss

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks guys! Oh and i forgot to add it came with a cortech bag that goes on the passenger seat and frame sliders installed. I really lucked out

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations!
I had the same year and color. Great bike!:rockon:

Bakchos

Yamahaha
Reaction score
Visit site
Grats, good thing you got the blue one, we all know they are faster and better.

I got the exact bike here in Canada, 2 months ago, 4800$ with 20k kilometers.

Have fun !!

Now the REAL question, what will be the 1st mod !!???

:BLAA:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome deal!! Take a good close look at the tires. They have plenty of rubber, but they're somewhat old.. check them carefully for dry rot.
I'd also change oil and filter. Can't hurt.
Enjoy!!

ryan00ss

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks again guys, ill check out the tires and oil and what not. Last full service was at 2000 miles i think he said. Ill look into everything tomorrow. As for the first mod, i def wanna get an FE kit soon. Maybe fz1 handlebars and exhaust down the road.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with Erci, ditch the tires. If they are the stock tires, they are too old. They have lost it's grip. Unless you are planning to ride in a straight line (well you are in Florida), get them replaced.

Congrats on your purchase.

DrastiK

Reaction score
Visit site
You can't be serious about tho price. Maybe its because you're in Florida? Check out the one i just bought dorm 3200. A year olDer and with 3k more miles

ryan00ss

Reaction score
Visit site
You can't be serious about tho price. Maybe its because you're in Florida? Check out the one i just bought dorm 3200. A year olDer and with 3k more miles

thats a clean ride ya got there. And yea totally serious. All of the other ones were posted around 3900. Then this one popped up for 3000 and i immediately called, rented a trailer and picked her up. He said he had 6 calls about it by the time i got to his house. Got him down to 2800 and hauled her home. He was an older guy with too many toys. The deals are out there, just gotta be patient.

DrastiK

Reaction score
Visit site
thats a clean ride ya got there. And yea totally serious. All of the other ones were posted around 3900. Then this one popped up for 3000 and i immediately called, rented a trailer and picked her up. He said he had 6 calls about it by the time i got to his house. Got him down to 2800 and hauled her home. He was an older guy with too many toys. The deals are out there, just gotta be patient.

Yeah i was gonna say he could have gotten at least a grand more for it. Yours is so nice dreading your thread definitely made me envy your luck!

Jim Karam

Trying to Keep Up
Reaction score
www.karam.com

Older guys can NOT have too many toys!

DavidG-757

Reaction score
Visit site
yea man welcome to the crew. without a doubt a good bike, but i guess everyone here has a bias about them. get it legal quick because i can tell you, riding dirty on the back roads gets old quick when you just want to let it all out haha enjoy