Finally got a Drift on camera!

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice! How do you initiate the drift?

I pull the clutch in, rev it way up, lock up the rear, and as soon as I feel the back end start to step out I pop the clutch. For some reason I only feel comfortable going to the left, it doesn't feel like I have as much control going to the right. It's got to be a mental thing

blu3

Reaction score
Visit site
I pull the clutch in, rev it way up, lock up the rear, and as soon as I feel the back end start to step out I pop the clutch. For some reason I only feel comfortable going to the left, it doesn't feel like I have as much control going to the right. It's got to be a mental thing

You should do get a video of it :rockon:

Funny you should say that about being comfortable going left only, when I started out first I was more comfortable/confident with left bends than right, now I don't really think about it so doesn't bother me.

Love@FirstRide

Reaction score
Visit site
I just can't stay off it? It's too much fun, even with only 3 gears lol and that I got the hang of it I'm getting rid of it lol

View attachment 47001View attachment 47002

awesome bro i just did one by accident

i was trying to pop up the front going 20 ish just reved and dropped the clutch i didn't expect it but was very cool lol

my tire is shot already new one arrives monday