Finally getting my order this week!!

rdabernig41

Reaction score
Visit site
My order from jazz motorsports is finally going to be in before this weekend. its been over a month. It's taking so long because i guess scorpion is having issues with the US and they are no longer shipping the new style carbon fiber cans to the US anymore. So i had the choice between the old style carbon fiber ones and the new style stainless steel ones and i went with the stainless steel. I'm really excited to see how big of a difference this is going to make to my bike.

nextfriday

Reaction score
Visit site
My order from jazz motorsports is finally going to be in before this weekend. its been over a month. It's taking so long because i guess scorpion is having issues with the US and they are no longer shipping the new style carbon fiber cans to the US anymore. So i had the choice between the old style carbon fiber ones and the new style stainless steel ones and i went with the stainless steel. I'm really excited to see how big of a difference this is going to make to my bike.

i ordered from the same place just last week and got in on their scorpion shipment. Phew! The next one isnt due for another month. I hated waiting a week. Couldnt imagine waiting a month.