Feeler: Dainese Santa Monica Leather Jacket San Diego!!!

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought this last week in near new condition for $450. Size 54 Eur and 44 US (i think thats right). This is the jacket brand new Cycle Gear - DAINESE: Santa Monica Pelle B. Leather Motorcycle Jacket, TITANIUM Retails for $799

I have ridden with the jacket twice and it fits like a glove and has all the right protection i wanted. Super soft leather and is very comfortable on the bike.

Heres the reason im selling. I commute everyday to work and I live in San Diego..... This jacket doesnt have the front perforations like the one i currently have which keeps me nice and cool. Its really not that much hotter but i do sweat a little more with out the front perforations in this hot SD weather. Which i dont like since i dont want to be super sweaty when i get to work.

At first i thought i could keep both and just ride with the dainese when im out on a pleasure ride. Only thing is the dainese has so much better protection i would feel like an idiot getting into a crash without the best of what i have......So my ultimate goal is to get something very similar in protection but designed for warm weather!!!! :spank:

I know most would say i could use it for cold days, but if its cold enough to need it, then its probably going to rain and i dont ride in the rain on purpose. Have a car for that :rockon:

SO im thinking $475 shipped for the jacket. Should be enough for me to get a similar protection jacket with front perforation hopefully. Im definitely not spending $800 on another one of these with perfs......Well maybe i will :Flash:

38433d1317369309-brought-home-used-dainese-good-choice-cimg1212.jpg

38434d1317369309-brought-home-used-dainese-good-choice-cimg1213.jpg

Last edited:

jacobmcfryer

Reaction score
Visit site
It's a nice jacket! I have the Del Mar that I'm trying to get rid of because it's too small :p
If I happen to get rid of the Del Mar, I may want to buy yours.

chomorro

Reaction score
Visit site
It's a nice jacket! I have the Del Mar that I'm trying to get rid of because it's too small :p
If I happen to get rid of the Del Mar, I may want to buy yours.

I have been wearing it and its a realllllly nice jacket lol. I went to cycle gear to see what was comparable.....$850 bucks to get the same thing but perforated...

jacobmcfryer

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah for sure man! They're freakin great jackets. I really want to grab one just a few sizes bigger. Hopefully you hold on to that one :p