Fantasy Football

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
A few thoughts on the payment stuff:

1. Pretty sure Paypal charges a small fee (5-6% I think) if you send a gift, and you only have a credit card linked to the Paypal profile. If you have a checking/savings account linked, or you use the "Add Money" feature, it is non-fee.

2. If either VEGASRIDER, or the Commish are Chase Bank customers, you can use Chase Quickpay. Free money transfers.

Just my 2 cents.

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees

Should be free if you fund it with a bank account or paypal balance if you send it to family and friends. Doesn't say as a gift anymore.

Edit: just send him the cash that way. Let me know if all of it got to you.

Yuck. Can't Add Money since I'm missing some ID (like SSN card, photo ID etc.), so no go there. I really don't want to add my account info to Paypal. I'm just gonna bite the bullet and take the fee hit.

Does commish have a Google Wallet account btw?

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have a paypal account and have no interest creating an account. A direct deposit by visiting a local branch of where the account is held is the quickest and easiest way for me. Obviously if the account is a credit union or some small regional bank, I won't be able to do it since there wouldn't be any of those banks here in Idaho. All I need is for you to PM me your account #, and whether it's checking or savings. This is how I often pay for things that I have purchased over the forum. Or I can just mail you the Jackson.

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
Aargh, so I was good and set for the draft this Saturday, but it looks like fate has other ideas. One of my wife's favorite bands is playing NYC Saturday and it looks like I'll be accompanying her if she can't get a friend to go with her. I might try to draft on the phone if I can get away with it, but if that's not the case hopefully Autodraft will not screw me over. :rolleyes:

Commish, can you verify that the Gmail address I initially added you on is the Paypal id you want money sent to?

rsmith2072

2007 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
So far i have received money from

Jeffery
Scott
David
Ryan
Myself.

I have posted this on the league website. IF you go under the dues tab you can see there who has paid and who hasn't.

For the ones that want to mail me a money order that is also fine. Just pm me and i will give you my address.

I have a Sun-trust banking account for those that can transfer that way.

If you have any other options please pm me so we can figure it out.

rsmith2072

2007 FZ6
Reaction score
Visit site
Aargh, so I was good and set for the draft this Saturday, but it looks like fate has other ideas. One of my wife's favorite bands is playing NYC Saturday and it looks like I'll be accompanying her if she can't get a friend to go with her. I might try to draft on the phone if I can get away with it, but if that's not the case hopefully Autodraft will not screw me over. :rolleyes:

Commish, can you verify that the Gmail address I initially added you on is the Paypal id you want money sent to?

What time is the concert over?

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
Hoo boy, this is going to be interesting. So since I had reconciled myself to using my phone to draft this year, I thought why not try a mock draft on the app and get the lay of the land.

Major fail. Each time I pressed a player's name to choose them when my turn came, the app crashed. This happened for 5 rounds straight. The player would always have been chosen but for a few rounds the Autodraft picked for me since I got back to the draft too late.

I'd be obliged if someone else could try this on their Android phone and let me know if they see the same issue.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I heard that they have been experiencing problems with the mock draft.

Just wing it, I'm have two drafts that are overlapping. What is the order of the draft anyways?