Fantasy Football

Sdotterer014

Reaction score
Visit site
Might be a little early, but I'm 100% ready for football season again. Would people be interested in doing a member league again? I'm definitely in, although I would prefer not to be the admin because I've never done it and quite frankly don't know what the hell I'm doing.

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
I volunteer conditionally if no one else wants to be commish by a pre-determined cutoff date. I will withdraw my name immediately if someone else wants to be it.

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
So at this point we have 5 peeps:

1. Sdotterer014
2. 7UPyours
3. Azrael (Temp. commish)
4. Rookie08FZ6
5. Raghallaigh

Folks, please feel free to sign up here and/or throw your hat in the ring for the awesome responsibility (NOT!) of being the commish.

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
1. Sdotterer014
2. 7UPyours
4. Rookie08FZ6
5. Raghallaigh
6. Rsaliga

Cool. At least 8 would be good. Somewhere around 12 would make it really competitive. SIGN UP FOLKS!

Sdotterer014

Reaction score
Visit site
1. Sdotterer014
2. 7UPyours
4. Rookie08FZ6
5. Raghallaigh
6. Rsaliga

Cool. At least 8 would be good. Somewhere around 12 would make it really competitive. SIGN UP FOLKS!

AGREED! 10-12 is ideal. Even if you're not real familiar with it, who cares, it's just for fun.

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in but don't want to be commish. We doin' this for $? If so I'm thinkin' $20 apiece would be good. We could send our cash to the commish to hold till end of season. If we got 10 people we could do something like $100 for 1st, $80 for 2nd and $20 for third.

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
1. Sdotterer014
2. 7UPyours
4. Rookie08FZ6
5. Raghallaigh
6. Rsaliga
7. dschult2

Nice. 7 so far. $20 apiece would be fair.

Last edited:

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
1. Sdotterer014
2. 7UPyours
4. Rookie08FZ6
5. Raghallaigh
6. Rsaliga
7. dschult2
8. 52pickup

Nice! We've hit our minimum.

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello All,

Do any of you have preferences on the website we use to host the league? I've used CBS before and we used Yahoo on the Forum League last time. CBS was the cleaner and easier to use interface for me, but Yahoo gives you more scoring and team-setting options for free.

All said and done, I prefer CBS. What do others think?

dschult2

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello All,

Do any of you have preferences on the website we use to host the league? I've used CBS before and we used Yahoo on the Forum League last time. CBS was the cleaner and easier to use interface for me, but Yahoo gives you more scoring and team-setting options for free.

All said and done, I prefer CBS. What do others think?

I've always used Yahoo but I'm sure I could learn to use CBS as well. Since it looks like you might have the unfavorable job of commish whatever makes it easier for you. BTW is this going to be a standard scoring or PPR league?

Azrael

Reaction score
Visit site
I prefer yahoo myself because their smartphone app works very well. No need to even visit the website except to draft.

I did not know that, but that actually makes it way more attractive. The other thing in Yahoo's favor is that you actually get the Flex option for the free version and you can have a minimum of 8 players. CBS' free version I think has a minimum of 12 and a lot of the nice features only open up when you pay for it, which I am opposed to. I would like to put all the money for the pot into rewards and not spend any on the actual hosting itself.