Fairing, wind screen, lights, mirrors, metal bracket & center stand for sale

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
I want to go fully naked and wanted to see if anyone would be interested in my whole front assembly. It has been cut/trimmed down, see the pics. Seems like there were a few areas that were cracked an were repaired w/ JB weld. But if someone had a wrecked bike an wanted a front this would be great! I want to sell it all the front together with the metal bracket and center stand separate. IDK about price so please post all offers here. I will have to take it off and take some pics of the damaged areas prior to final sale, but it's nothing too bad.

Attachments

• fz.jpg
    fz.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 186
  • fz2.jpg
    fz2.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 208

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
Still have it all, but I would like to sell the whole from assembly as a set..... make an offer

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
The bike is an 05. Been doing a lot of Fall riding and have enjoyed the wind protection! Looking to get $1,000,000. OBO

Johhnnyyh

Reaction score
Visit site
The bike is an 05. Been doing a lot of Fall riding and have enjoyed the wind protection! Looking to get $1,000,000. OBO

How much are you willing to let the black piece that holds the head lights? I believe it's the cowling. Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on in awhile.

Last edited:

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
Bump! Gonna do it, all this is coming off and gonna be fore sale for sure will post more pics of parts off. Would like to let whole go as a set, make offer here. What about the wiring harness that plugs into the back of the lights? Will that be needed or do I hack it?

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
Got all off! Nothing is perfect here but I am ready to make a good deal $175 for all, plus actual shipping costs to you. I'd like it all to go as a set, it all fits together and looks right, I just want less. If if was to be broke up the follow is what I'll take plus actual shipping to you.
Headlight $50
Mirrors and covers $30 for both
Windscreen is aftermarket $35
Faring stay/metal bracket $50
Upper fairing $20
2 inner fairing panels $10 for both

The fairing has some JB weld in all the typical spots, but once everything is all together you do not see any of it. Again not perfect but looks good all together on the bike.
front.jpgfz1.jpg124.jpg126.jpg123.jpg

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
It is not, looks like a normally used screen. Hope this picture helps. I do not know the brand. If anyone wants better pics just let me know. Just too much to post up and take up space.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 44

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
Price drop! $160 for all SHIPPED to Cont USA lower 48 only! I guess shipping will prob cost me around $50 for all!

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
I am not sure. Search for when the second generation changes were made. Is you speedo round?

icecool988

Reaction score
Visit site
I think it all changed in 07, and 04-06 is compatible. I know i sent you a PM about your mounting bracket but now i am thinking this is a better option for me. I have a new windscreen coming in the mail so the user who wanted that only go for it. i would take the rest of it. i think it will fix my 06 but do you have the full fairings? in this picture it looks like the bottom parts are missing? http://www.600riders.com/forum/atta...rrors-metal-bracket-center-stand-sale-fz2-jpg

also for anyone wondering about compatibility and stuff this site has the full info on every fz6 made, check the 05 model you have, you have those sides as shown in the pic here? like mine (06) below it? 2004 to 2006 Yamaha FZ6 / Fazer series Model History Timelines

its all black right? my bike is red so i dont think it would look bad. and the lights i ordered OEM have a 60 day return....

EDIT: i re-read your post and see that you said it was trimmed down, which explains why i was confused that it looked like it wasnt all there.... at least i think thats why it looks different than it should to me. see the difference here? Screenshot by Lightshot where are your signals at?

but unless you have it already sold to someone (i dont need windscreen or mirrors really) i call "dibs" get with me so we can work out details.

Last edited:

icecool988

Reaction score
Visit site
oh and to those asking about the windscreen, it is a puig, i have one that should arrive any day, i called 15 authorized retailers in my state and i guess there is a shortage because it was so hard to find a smoke color (little darker than clear)

Puttin Along

Reaction score
Visit site
Fairing with parts and headlight assembly is sold. Still have windscreen, $25 plus shipping, I had quoted someone a while back and it seems like I was told at the post office it would be about $20 as long as it stayed East of the Miss. Still have center stand too.