Fairing Lowers

Jayd12

Reaction score
Visit site
I've been considering purchasing lowers for mine too, i'm always reminding myself that the addition of these will be style over function. I would rather spend that kind of money towards a new helmet, leathers or some other mod, first but may eventually get round to is as i'm an all weather ride.

The problem i would have should i now buy them is that as soon as they arrive i'd have to butcher them to get my frame crash protectors to still fit, and find somewhere to colour match them to my bike.

It might be worth going onto powerbronzes webpage to have a look, as they seem to be the same as those on ebay page. Theres a couple of pictures from each side and 3/4 from the front.

Should you decide to buy, let us know how they were to fit and what the quality of the plastics are like compared to the yamaha oem fairings.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Hi, I have recently been looking at the fairing lowers for my FZ6, as think they look quite good. However price of them put me off, until I came across these on fleabay, anyone bought these or know if they are any good?

YAMAHA FZ-6 04-06 FAIRING LOWERS on eBay (end time 15-Dec-10 15:24:39 GMT)

Cheers!

Did you read my: http://www.600riders.com/forum/product-reviews/12228-powerbronze-lower-fairing.html

On the fairings?

The ones on eBay looks to be 100% simular to the PowerBronze ones.