F/S: Yamaha Comfort Seat

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Alright guys and gals. I've finally decided it's time to sell the Comfort Seat that I bought a few months ago when I did my Comfort Seat vs. Corbin vs. Stock seat comparison. I long ago decided to keep the Corbin, not only because it worked better for my bigger weight, but because I'm a snob and like the idea of having a Corbin. :rockon:

I took two rides to work and back on this seat to compare it to the Corbin, that's it. Since then, it's been stored in a box in the closet. It's fantastically comfortable and does exactly what it's supposed to do...eliminate those "hot spots" that the stock seat causes.

I'm asking $175 for it plus $25 shipping because this thing is HEAVY. That's much less than I paid for it, so someone should give it a good home.

PM me if you have any questions. I'd like to use Paypal for the transaction, if possible.

Last edited:
Yeah, Oz, if I tried to ship this thing to you it would probably cost as much as the seat itself! I haven't weighed it on a scale, but I'd estimate it's somewhere between 12-15 pounds (U.S. of course). :thumbup:

How is it more comfortable than stock??? Let me count the ways. LOL...

For starters, it's got a gel insert in the rider and passenger portions. It's also easier to get your feet to the ground because the edges are more rounded than the stock seat. I'm not saying it's LOWER than the stock seat, but because of the rounded edges on the sides, you can put your feet down easier.

I think, also, that because it's so heavy, it takes a lot of the vibration out of the ride. For me, anyway, that annoying buzz you get through the seat at around 6K RPM disappeared with this on the bike.

Back