F/S: Gen II Helmet Lock w/ Key

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD! 06-30-2011

For those looking to add a helmet lock to your 04' -06' or a second to you 07'+. Comes with matching key (Although, there are ways to Re-Key to match your existing bike lock).

Helmet Lock
Part Number: 4R8-21308-00-00
Factory MSRP: $42.17

Asking $20.00 o.b.o. (Price includes shipping to the lower 48 states via USPS small flat-rate box. Other shipping options available for an additional fee).

Thank you for looking and please do not hesitate to ask any questions.

Scott

Photo:

Last edited:
Will it be able to secure to the right side of the bike? Or do you know as of now?

It does not bolt on "directly". Take a look at this link: http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/38790-second-helmet-lock-2.html#post416550.

Townsend did it with a simple bracket mounted to the passenger peg.

If this doesn't seem like something that you would want to tackle; I wouldn't mind another little project. Probably a few more dollars for material and such.

Please let me know.

Thank you!

My bad...I didn't know :)

That show up by the way (can I thread jack myself...cause I think I just did?):ban:

Its a good idea to ask if theres anything else for sale..I'll do that next time

UPS page says they delivered at the front office. Im stuck at work and I cant wait :banghead:

So when you told me that I would have first dibs until the end of the weekend when I fixed up my paypal? Decided that someone else had first first dibs eh?

So when you told me that I would have first dibs until the end of the weekend when I fixed up my paypal? Decided that someone else had first first dibs eh?

Nope...I actually have two locks w/ matching keys. You are still on first dibs, don't you worry!

;)

Back