F/S: Corbin Gunfighter for '04-'09 FZ6

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
SOLD

Well, after 5 years of wonderful times with my FZ6, I'm moving on to a beautiful '09 FZ1! The FZ6 will be up for sale soon enough, but in the meantime, I'll be removing a few of the mods and selling them separately. Lucky you! :D

Up first is my Corbin Seat. It's in great shape with no rips or tears. It looks pretty much brand new. (Coming soon...my royal blue belly pan and possibly my Givi topcase).

I'm asking $300 plus actual shipping. If you're interested, PM me and give me your address and I'll figure out the shipping cost via UPS.

45338ea1.jpg

597d68f6.jpg

Last edited:

Skote

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi there does.that seat have a lower seat hight than stock and does it actually have better comfort ?

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
IMO, it does sit just a little lower than the stock seat. And as far as comfort goes, YES...it's MUCH more comfortable than stock. I could go 1/2 hour on the stock seat before I needed a break. On the Corbin, I can ride all day and never even think about discomfort.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my used fz6 with this seat already so can't compare, but I just wanted to say that this seat is very comfortable and I can ride for hours without stopping, until my wrist hurts, but that's another issue. GLWS