F/S Complete Silver '04 FZ6 Part Out.

bensexcessbikes

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am parting out a complete, very good condition 2004 FZ6. The engine threw a rod through the block and damaged both upper and lower crank cases, so I figured to part it out rather than invest into a new engine.

Please find below a link to Google Docs for the listing of parts and a picture links to see photos of the parts.
  • Contains item description
  • Contains link to photobucket for photos (please note, there are multiple photos of those justifying it, clicking on the album link will enable you to see all photos).
  • Contains shipping information (origination zip is 12205). A note about shipping: I don't pad shipments, the shipping size is an estimate of the box and weight it would take to arrive @ your destination. FedEx determines the actual shipping charge based on weight, distance traveled and size of box. I always refund any shipping overage if there is one when the item is actually shipped.
  • USPS Flat Rate Box fees are listed on USPS.com.
  • YES, I absolutely combine shipping for multiple items!
  • Gladly welcome International buyers
  • Paypal is preferred payment method, but accept others (and cash).

I know my post count is low on this board, but I have been parting out motorcycles for about 10 years, and specialize in Honda RC51s. This is the first Yamaha I have done and have to say, Yamaha makes a good bike. I am a legitimate, established New York State business and just paid my vendor subscription to FZ6-Forum.com to keep things on the up and up.

I am required to collect New York State sales tax for items sold within NY State.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions, I am here to help. If for some reason you need additional photos, just ask.

Thanks you everyone for the support, ride safe.

As of 5.10.10, the remaining parts were listed on a popular auction website

~Ben

Last edited:

'05FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
PM Sent

Dibs on:
Rear Grab Handles
Engine Cover for Crank Pickup?
Bar ends
Front Turn Signals (if separated from fairing)

Maybe more :Flip:

J/K : )

Kitt

Reaction score
Visit site
Interested in part of the front fairing if parting out, the upper fairing stay, and the headlight, if you can lower price (new one is 139.99 on ebay).

Chris

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
I just want to say a big thanks to Ben. I met up with him last week and bought the rear hugger and front inner cowling type piece (haha I"m such a girl). I brought my friend John (cause I didn't know what I was looking at!) and the bike just to make sure the parts matched up. Ben's a real nice guy and very helpful. :thumbup:

bensexcessbikes

Reaction score
Visit site
I just want to say a big thanks to Ben. I met up with him last week and bought the rear hugger and front inner cowling type piece (haha I"m such a girl). I brought my friend John (cause I didn't know what I was looking at!) and the bike just to make sure the parts matched up. Ben's a real nice guy and very helpful. :thumbup:

Thanks! Ride safe!

slymjym350

Reaction score
Visit site
Whoa!... Just got the frame and subframe... Your packing guy sure did earn his pay! Looks like he used $600 worth of bubble wrap!... also, Hofbräuhaus beer boxes as packing material.. awesome... However, I do know from experience that Hofbräuhaus in Munich is much better. Partially because they are served in a 1L beer stein!
41xy%2BUtL-DL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
YUM!

Thanks for the super fast shipping and amazing packing, seriously, your packing guy did an amazing job. Took me half an hour to get it all unwrapped!

bensexcessbikes

Reaction score
Visit site
Whoa!... Just got the frame and subframe... Your packing guy sure did earn his pay! Looks like he used $600 worth of bubble wrap!... also, Hofbräuhaus beer boxes as packing material.. awesome... However, I do know from experience that Hofbräuhaus in Munich is much better. Partially because they are served in a 1L beer stein!

Thanks for the super fast shipping and amazing packing, seriously, your packing guy did an amazing job. Took me half an hour to get it all unwrapped!

Thanks man, enjoy! Ride safe!

PS - daily bump

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm wondering about the inner panels that sit next to the tank. I don't see them listed (either as sold or not). Did I miss them?

Nevermind. You've got them as the headlight cowlings.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Sent Ben a Paypal Thursday night. Got a Fed Ex tracking number Friday and the parts arived today, Saturday. He is only one state away from me but in that is still damn fast. :) Well packed too.

Thanks for the great service
PJ