F/S:Bags Connection - RearBag (Tail-Bag)

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sold! (08-06-2014)

Excellent condition Bags Connection (aka SW Motech) RearBag. This is a universal mount bag system that will work with nearly any bike. Comes with Rain-cover and straps. Please let me know if you have any questions but I think the photos will speak for themselves.

Bags Connection / SW Motech Rearbag
MSRP: $239.99

Asking $150.00 o.b.o Plus Shipping

Thank you for looking!

Scott
[email protected]

Photos:

Last edited:

ront

Reaction score
Visit site
Dumb question, but how secure is this bag at 70mph? I have never tried anything like it, but have wanted something like it.

Thanks, Ron

skooter65

Mainah'
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dumb question, but how secure is this bag at 70mph? I have never tried anything like it, but have wanted something like it.

Thanks, Ron

Ron,

It is extremely secure. The base of the bag has a textured rubber finish which offers a nice surface friction with the seat. Couple that with the four (4) nylon straps and it almost feels like it is bolted to the bike.

Something to note: I just left the length of nylon strap loose in the photo above. The bag has built in "anti-flap" excess strap holders (Basically an elastic tie located just above the metal buckle which holds whatever strap length is left-over).

Hope this helps!

ront

Reaction score
Visit site
It looks like a great bag and I would love to get it from you(!!) but I just could not afford it right now. Best of luck selling it!

Ron