F/S: Aerostich Wheel Balance Stand

blahblahblah

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings!

I'm selling an Aerostich Wheel Balancing Stand. You can use this stand to balance your wheels (of course) instead of taking them to a shop to mess up / scratch / poop on.

I've used this stand a few times, and it's pretty easy to do. Selling because I need to put a new clutch in one of my bikes, and need to get some money out of this stand. All my bikes have fresh tires at this point, so I won't be using it again for quite a while.

Asking $55.

Please contact me through the Craigslist ad.

Located in Long Beach, California. :rockon::rockon: :beer::beer: :america::america:

Last edited by a moderator:

blahblahblah

Reaction score
Visit site
Greetings!

I'm selling an Aerostich Wheel Balancing Stand. You can use this stand to balance your wheels (of course) instead of taking them to a shop to mess up / scratch / poop on.

I've used this stand a few times, and it's pretty easy to do. Selling because I need to put a new clutch in one of my bikes, and need to get some money out of this stand. All my bikes have fresh tires at this point, so I won't be using it again for quite a while.

Asking $55.

Please contact me through the Craigslist ad.
00h0h_8x8Zw7VFeaW_600x450.jpg

Located in Long Beach, California. :rockon::rockon: :beer::beer: :america::america:

Here's the link. (Thanks, forum rules!)

Last edited by a moderator: