F/S 96 dodge dakota v6 w/60k

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Well ive posted on craigslist and I figured I try here as well but my grandfather recently passed away and I was left his truck. Its a great little truck super clean and only 60,000 miles on a 96 model, but I have no need for it so im looking to sell for $3400 or trade for another bike. As it sits the kbb private party value is $4300 because of how good of shape its in and the low miles. So pm me if your interested

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GTPAddict

Just a dude with an FZ6
Reaction score
theblattners.com
Huh, I may know someone. Is it a V6 or V8? It has A/C I assume, does it work?

With winter coming up you may want to keep it. Do you have a truck already? I remember you saying to traded your car for your bike, something to drive would be nice for cold rainy days (i'm just sayin')...

Edit, I see the emblem on the fender says V6. I'll still ask but I believe he needed a V8 for towing and hauling (he does maintenance work)

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Huh, I may know someone. Is it a V6 or V8? It has A/C I assume, does it work?

With winter coming up you may want to keep it. Do you have a truck already? I remember you saying to traded your car for your bike, something to drive would be nice for cold rainy days (i'm just sayin')...

Edit, I see the emblem on the fender says V6. I'll still ask but I believe he needed a V8 for towing and hauling (he does maintenance work)

Ya I got a another truck too a chevy3500 but it actually just sold I just got back from meeting and selling it but thanks tho...and mmmmmm im gettin ancy for tomorow
Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk