Exciting night NOT!!!

dynamo-acl

Reaction score
Visit site
Went out with the m8's for our usual thursday night ride and almost imeadiately hit rain so we turned away from it but it chased us for 20 miles so we turned to head home

half way home I seen this blur come from the side of the road and BAM!!!

There was like an explosion right in front of me, A hare[rabbit like creature] had ran right in front of my m8's 07 R6, a bloomin big sod he was too

There was blood, hair and bits of R6 fairing everywhere including the front of my bike

His R6 was worse the wear as the hare jumped up and hit smack bang in the middle of the fairing[costly], it looked like 4 bits were broken inc nose cone and 1 side fairing, sorry no pics I did not have a camera with me

luckily he held her straight but he was well jumpy when he got off to asses the damage

What gets me is 10 minutes earlier we were admiring his near perfect bike and in 2 seconds it almost demolished by a bloomin hare who has never heard of the GREEN CROSS CODE:wtf:

W

wrightme43

Glad he was ok. I knew you were from Scotland just reading, then I looked at your Avatar and laughed. Yep.
I spent a few days in Colport and had one of the best times of my life. It was Christmas and the girls were giving Christmas kisses. Scotland rocks.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Woo! Glad to hear everyone is okay. A change of underwear is in order I assume?