• JET Performance Engineered Exhaust

Votes: 5 0.6%

• Total voters

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Actually the midpipes are different lengths on the S2 vs the 04-06. They would have to be welded to make them work.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Marthy

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm new here... I'm Marthy from the FZ6R site. I just found the perfect thread... Any of you ever consider the 6R style exhaust (Underneath) I live in the West Palm Beach, Fl area and would like to find someone who is willing to work with me. I've been building exhaust for few member on the 6R site and everyone is please with my work.. so far LOL

Drop me a line and check out my website. The hot set up so far is the Viper Racing Micro can (20cm) but some of us are using the R6 GTYR can.

marthymotorcycleexhaustsolution.com

Thanks, Marthy

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everyone. I'm new here... I'm Marthy from the FZ6R site. I just found the perfect thread... Any of you ever consider the 6R style exhaust (Underneath) I live in the West Palm Beach, Fl area and would like to find someone who is willing to work with me. I've been building exhaust for few member on the 6R site and everyone is please with my work.. so far LOL

Drop me a line and check out my website. The hot set up so far is the Viper Racing Micro can (20cm) but some of us are using the R6 GTYR can.

marthymotorcycleexhaustsolution.com

Thanks, Marthy

We've had a couple people do lower mounting exhausts, but the problem is always the hole left over from where the underseat used to be. It is a good way for people doing tail swaps anyways to save some weight though!

Sdotterer014

Reaction score
Visit site
I watched some of the videos, but it's hard to justify how loud they are just by seeing a video. I take some somewhat long trips on my bike so I wouldn't want an obnoxious sounding exhaust on my bike. I want something noticeably louder than stock, but something that isn't going to really annoy me. Any suggestions?

OKstate311

Gettin' Fizzy wit it
Reaction score
myspace.com
I watched some of the videos, but it's hard to justify how loud they are just by seeing a video. I take some somewhat long trips on my bike so I wouldn't want an obnoxious sounding exhaust on my bike. I want something noticeably louder than stock, but something that isn't going to really annoy me. Any suggestions?

Not Two Brothers. :BLAA:

jrevans

Old-School Member
Reaction score
jrevans.fbody.com
About exhaust sound

Another thing to keep in mind, is that the exhaust seems to sound differently when the bike is just started up, versus after it's been warmed up and the computer has changed state (on the 2004 model, the crappy LCD tach has a blinking bar when the bike isn't warmed up yet).

I can definitely notice the sound difference once it has warmed up. I especially notice that my Laser Quads pop on deceleration when cold, but once warmed up, there's no popping.

D

Deleted member 17211

Re: About exhaust sound

Any M4 owners (or anyone) know if there's a way to make them not stick out so much from the rear?

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site

Very happy with the LEO's with db killers installed. I always wear earplugs and the sound is quite comfortable.

I'll ride with earplugs out for short distances just to remind myself just how audible these are.

If I ever want to get hooligan, i remove the db killers and tear around town.

Seriously though while using earplugs and db killers I think it offers the right amount of sound to the rider and more sound to people around you without being squidly, stupid loud.

fayout

Reaction score
Visit site
Today installed my LV's and I am in love. Didnt have opportunity to test drive, but the moment I started my bike first time with new Leos installed, was amazing!

I can only say that dont hesitate, buy LV's. No problems with installation except cat pipe sealings and removal but that would be also problem with other ones.

And here is a picture of result my LV's

Esra

Reaction score
Visit site
Trying to decide which ones to go for.

I like the looks and sound of the Two Brothers so far, the rest seem to stick out too far from the bike.

Are there any other carbon exhausts that sit like the Two Brothers ones?

popsicle_3000

Reaction score
Visit site
I have Ferracci cans on my bike, and i like the fact that they stick out a bit. and like others, the pop on downshifts when cold, but once warmed up, they just purr. I also ride with earplugs, and it just becomes a drone after a while. You don't notice it.

popsicle_3000

Reaction score
Visit site
Although the exhaust doesn't seem to come out evenly out of both sides, could have something to do with the fact that these are made for ducatis...

Greenbunch

Reaction score
Visit site
We've had a couple people do lower mounting exhausts, but the problem is always the hole left over from where the underseat used to be. It is a good way for people doing tail swaps anyways to save some weight though!

Don't know if I'm on right thread but can anyone tell me how this is done as I want to swap my 05 from underseat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Greenbunch

granda080

Reaction score
Visit site
This is such a frustrating thread to me. I see all these exhausts, yet I think I've only seen 4-5 of them for sale. I like Yoshi pipes and have never seen them to buy...