Ever heard of the Watermelon Crawl?

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG76egCZXfo"]YouTube - Tracy Byrd - Watermelon Crawl[/nomedia]

Only in the 90s? now what do you listen to? if you don't mind me asking.

If you click the link in the box it should load in a separate window.

I love your signature, I saw Joe Diffie in concert in upstate NY when I was living there. Juniors in Love and Good Brown Gravy have always been favorite goofy songs lol

I love your signature, I saw Joe Diffie in concert in upstate NY when I was living there. Juniors in Love and Good Brown Gravy have always been favorite goofy songs lol

Thanks, very fun songs. I always make my husband sing Good Brown Gravy, if we don't have the CD with us. He is my very own personal entertainment ;) usually when we travel we listen to the fun stuff.

Only in the 90s? now what do you listen to? if you don't mind me asking.

I listen to LOTS of stuff now; mostly alternative. That thread about embarrasing ipod tracks got me to look at what I listen to. Ecletic is the only way to describe it.

Yeah I lost interest in country when Faith Hill and the like started singing pop and not country. It's just not the same now as when I started listening in the early '90s. Where's that good old Garth and Mary Chapin-Carpenter type stuff??

What happened to old TB, he was awesome:cheer: That song was fun, thanks for that, brought back memories...

If you drink dont drive, do the Watermelon crawl!!

I didn't read this thread, I just saw the song title and it got me singing it...:thumbup::thumbup:

Back